VideoCAD Rapid 2D Geometry Measurement – high definition dimensional measurement in a matter of seconds
This high definition 2D geometry measurement device offers unsurpassed speed: its touch-screen software and fixture free workstage allows detailed dimensional measurements at the touch of a button. This approachable design means that 100% throughput inspection is now a reality. DXF files can also be imported for comparison.
VideoCAD Rapid incorporates 4 step motorized zoom lens to allow the system to adapt to a range of minute component features and has four different fields of view for spot-on measurement.
VideoCAD Rapid also incorporates new, intuitive software inspired by state-of-the-art smartphone and tablet applications. A DXF module allows measurements to be compared with associated drawings, including tolerance bands, Go/No Go identification and DXF data export.
- Your component can be placed freely on the glass and you’re off with a tap of the multi-touch screen
- No compromise – measurements so fast that 100% throughput inspection is now a reality
- Intuitive multi-touchscreen software in widescreen format for ease of viewing.
- Clearly structured user interface with no hidden sub-menus
- Accessible and repeatable across your workforce
Detailed, high accuracy measurements:
- Telecentric lens gives collimated light for a distortion free image over the entire depth of field
- 4 step motorised zoom lens for reliable measurement even of minute component features
- 4 different fields of view for spot-on measurement
- Import/compare/export DXF files
See the VideoCAD Rapid in action:
VideoCAD Rapid is now available in two options:
- V-Cad Rapid has a measurement range of 65x55mm without stage movement
- V-Cad Rapid-300 has a measurement range of up to 500x200mm with a precision measuring stage
|Field of view X/Y:||65.5x55mm, 32.5x27.5mm, 16x13.5mm, 8x6.5mm|
|Magnification:||0.125x, 0.25x, 0.5x, 1.0x|
|Max workpiece weight:||5kg|
|Length measurement uncertainty:||E2 = 3.5+(L/50mm)μm|