VideoCAD 2D Geometry Measurement – high definition dimensional measurement in a matter of seconds
This high definition 2D geometry measurement device offers unsurpassed speed: its touch-screen software and fixture free workstage allows detailed dimensional measurements at the touch of a button. This approachable design means that 100% throughput inspection is now a reality. DXF files can also be imported for comparison.
VideoCAD 60 incorporates 4 step motorized zoom lens to allow the system to adapt to a range of minute component features and has four different fields of view for spot-on measurement.
VideoCAD 60 also incorporates new, intuitive software inspired by state-of-the-art smartphone and tablet applications. A DXF module allows measurements to be compared with associated drawings, including tolerance bands, Go/No Go identification and DXF data export.
- Your component can be placed freely on the glass and you’re off with a tap of the multi-touch screen
- No compromise – measurements so fast that 100% throughput inspection is now a reality
- Intuitive multi-touchscreen software in widescreen format for ease of viewing.
- Clearly structured user interface with no hidden sub-menus
- Accessible and repeatable across your workforce
Detailed, high accuracy measurements:
- Telecentric lens gives collimated light for a distortion free image over the entire depth of field
- 4 step motorised zoom lens for reliable measurement even of minute component features
- 4 different fields of view for spot-on measurement
- Import/compare/export DXF files
Watch our short video to see how quickly you can measure, programme, repeat using VideoCAD:
VideoCAD 2D Optical Measurement instruments are available in a range of sizes with manual or CNC options to suit your measurement needs:
|Measurement range (mm)||65x55||70x63.5||300/400/500x200|
|Z axis (mm)||50||60||200|
|Length measurement error (optical (2D) DIN EN ISO 10360-7)||E2 = 3.5+(L/50mm)||E2 = 4+(L/50mm)||E2 = 4+(L/50mm)|