Electro-Optical Metrology Product Range
The Taylor Hobson Alignment, Angle and Level product range measures:
Flatness • Angle • Level • Alignment • Squareness • Parallelism
Used for measuring: Level/Flatness, Straightness and Twist, Squareness, Angle
High accuracy digital and microptic clinometers
Used for measuring: Angle, Straighness, Squareness, Parallelism
High stability angle measurement of optical prisms, polygons, wedges, angle gauges
Digital measurement of alignment & straightness
Used for checking and setting: Alignment, Squareness, Parallelism, Level/Flatness, Straightness
Spectrum Metrology is the approved technical/applications support and service centre for the world-renowned Taylor Hobson range of electro-optical metrology products*.
Taylor Hobson is an ultra-precision technology company operating at the highest levels of accuracy within the field of surface and form metrology and alignment. Taylor Hobson is a subsidiary of Ametek Inc.
With many years experience in electro-optical metrology at Taylor Hobson, Spectrum will provide:
- Repair and service of electro optical metrology products*
- Technical and application support
- Demonstration and training facilities either on-site or at Spectrum Metrology’s demonstration site
- Hire of equipment and sale of secondhand and ex-demonstration items
- Help on electro optical “specials” such as fixturing
* including autocollimators, Micro Alignment Telescopes, Clinometers and precision electronic levels.