Customised Optical Products
With many years experience in electro-optical metrology, Spectrum Metrology can provide technical advice on a range of systems and accessories to solve your measurement problem. Below we have shown a catalogue of examples - price on application.
- Battery Operated Illuminator for use with alignment telescope in remote locations without mains power
- Self centring targets
- Simple, inexpensive sighting tube
- The Talyvel can be mounted in a special trolley for checking the ‘sag’ or straightness of rollers
- Simple, 2 axis tilt indicator for checking the tilt of large trucks and tractors when mounting grass verges and steep inclines. An audio alarm when tilt is over 45° prevents the vehicle from tipping over
- A simple base for the Talyvel with tilting plate, allowing the customer to fix the Talyvel to his own fixtures
- Engine bore target holder: lightweight target holder which can be fitted onto an engine bearing for alignment checks with the Telescope
- Fixture for setting Micro Alignment Telescope line of sight truly vertical using a Talyvel and flat mirror
- The autocollimator can be used to check the accuracy of polygons or indexing tables. We can supply AA gage Ultradex indexing tables for calibrating polygons.
- Invar calibration sets for large scale 3D measurement are available in a variety of configurations
- Granite tables, squares and straight edges using natural or synthetic granite
- We can make a variety of special targets, graticules, lenses and prisms
- A variety of special targets for use with theodolites, photo-grammetry and laser trackers are available