We offer a range of profile projectors (shadowgraphs), measurement projectors and digital projectors with workstage and software configurations for a variety of component sizes and complexities to suit your requirements:
1. DP Digital Profile Projector
Our digital profile projector gives fast, precision measurement of 2D contours and the ability to import DXF files directly onto the screen. Comprising CCD camera, touch screen PC and a precise measuring stage, this tabletop DP200 design can handle components up to 20kg in weight and 200x100mm in size. Other models are available for up to 500x200mm in size.
It is simple to use giving extremely fast dimensional measurement data through its intuitive software.
This new digital processor allows you to import your DXF drawing onto the screen and position it accurately over the image of your workpiece. Circles, lines and angles can all be defined directly on-screen allowing high quality measurement at top speed.
|Maximum workpiece size (XYZ):||
up to 500x200x200mm (DP500)
|Maximum workpiece weight:||20kg|
2. Standard Profile Projectors
The ultra-stable Schneider range of profile projectors incorporate large working distances, load capacity and screen sizes of up to 1.5metres to accommodate a wide range of components.
- Long working distance for tall workpieces (up to 258mm on standard instruments
- Large load capacity
- Horizontal or Vertical configurations available from 300mm up to 1.5m screen dia
- Robust construction
- Transmitted and incidental illumination for optimum clarity
- Optional touchscreen Multicount 200 processor & external edge detector
|Image field (at x5 mag):||30mm||30mm||120mm|
|Working distance (at x5 mag):||115mm||134mm||258mm|
|Projection accuracy:||0.15% for transmitted light, 0.10% incident||0.15% transmitted, 0.10% incident||0.10% for transmitted light, 0.08% incident|
Other configurations/sizes are also available.
3. Ultra Precision Measurement Projectors
With the addition of an integral edge sensor in the beam path of the projector to determine the exact edges of the workpiece (completely independently of ambient light conditions) we have the Schneider range of measurement projectors.
- Telecentric illumination and objectives reduce distortion (see spec below)
- Both transmitted and incidental illumination for optimum focus
- Digital readout and optional camera and image processing functions
- Consistent quality of measurement results with no readjustment required
- Optional CNC control for automatic workpiece measurement
- Large range of optional fixtures and accessories for ease of use
|Screen size:||360mm vertical||360mm horizontal||600mm or 1000mm horiz||600mm or 1000mm vertical|
|Measuring range:||200x100mm||250x150mm||350x300mm to 750x300mm||300x200mm to 500x200mm|
|Image field (at x10 mag):||36mm||36mm||60mm for 600, 100mm for 1000||60mm for 600, 100mm for 1000|
|Working distance (at x10 mag):||115mm||115mm||136mm for 600, 240mm for 1000||136mm for 600, 240mm for 1000|
|Stage size:||400x250mm||500x135mm||750x200mm to 1200mmx200mm||600x440mm to 800x440mm|
|Length measuring uncertainty**:||E2 (2.5+L/80mm)µm||E2 (2.5+L/80mm)µm||E2 (2.0+L/80mm)µm||E2 (2.0+L/80mm)µm|
|Projection precision:||0.15% transmitted light, 0.10% incident||0.15% transmitted light, 0.10% incident||0.10% incident and transmitted light||0.10% incident and transmitted light|
* other models available – please contact us for details
** measuring length L in mm